How did you hear about us?

How did you hear about us?

• Word of Mouth

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Search Engine (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc)

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Facebook

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Advertisement

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
We use several different methods of, and spend a lot of resources, attracting new members to TCZ. Let us know how you heard about us, so we can concentrate those resources on the methods that work best.

I was viewing a thread on TCC and saw a website Mike created that had "Powered by TCZ" on it.... I then remembered the old TCZ forum and decided to check and see what Mike was doing with the TCZ domain... Low and behold I found a new forum. :)

Thought I chimed in here, guess I only voted in the poll without commenting.:( Anyway saw an ad over at TCC, also vaguely recall the original TCZ can't recall if I had ever joined that one or just lurked.

I click a link to another site and there it was... A LINK...to this site. Being a curious race like I am, I followed the trail here seeking new life forms such as myself. I come in peace and with a clean record. I have never been banned from any other world and have always kept trades. LOL
Glad to be here guys.

I click a link to another site and there it was... A LINK...to this site. Being a curious race like I am, I followed the trail here seeking new life forms such as myself. I come in peace and with a clean record. I have never been banned from any other world and have always kept trades. LOL
Glad to be here guys.

:LOL: Welcome, perhaps you should do an introduction thread, to let us know what you collect :)

I was kidnapped and was told to comply to this site. I willingly did so. :)
Were the abductors aliens that looked like a cross between the Predator and the Playing Card Soldiers from the Disney "Alice In Wonderland"? No? Then I didn't have anything to do with them. :LOL:

I heard about the forum from Tim and Larry over at LiveCaseBreak. So glad you guys teamed up. I'm definitely loving the forum!

Back