How did you hear about us?

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mike, Dec 22, 2011.

?
  1. Word of Mouth

8 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. Search Engine (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc)

10 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. Facebook

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. Advertisement

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. Other

10 vote(s)
    29.4%
  6. Twitter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mike

Mike Throw Up The X! Staff Member

We use several different methods of, and spend a lot of resources, attracting new members to TCZ. Let us know how you heard about us, so we can concentrate those resources on the methods that work best.

2. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_Flash I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

Some random guy I know told me that TCZ was returning stronger than ever :P

3. Mike

Mike Throw Up The X! Staff Member

I hope he was right, whoever he was! :P

4. That's crazy, Mark! Some random guy told me that too...;)

5. pwolantern

pwolantern TCZ's #1 Manningham collector Staff Member

Same hereWow, that same random guy contacted me too!

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Eu tu America?

I was viewing a thread on TCC and saw a website Mike created that had "Powered by TCZ" on it.... I then remembered the old TCZ forum and decided to check and see what Mike was doing with the TCZ domain... Low and behold I found a new forum. :)

7. captkirk42

captkirk42 Old School Vintage Staff Member

Thought I chimed in here, guess I only voted in the poll without commenting.:( Anyway saw an ad over at TCC, also vaguely recall the original TCZ can't recall if I had ever joined that one or just lurked.

8. I was searching on google for sports card forum and tcz came up so I register!

9. I click a link to another site and there it was... A LINK...to this site. Being a curious race like I am, I followed the trail here seeking new life forms such as myself. I come in peace and with a clean record. I have never been banned from any other world and have always kept trades. LOL
    Glad to be here guys.

1 person likes this.
  10. Cool_Hand_Flash

:lol: Welcome, perhaps you should do an introduction thread, to let us know what you collect :)

11. I was kidnapped and was told to comply to this site. I willingly did so. :)

12. Cool_Hand_Flash

Bwahahahaha :lol:

13. captkirk42

captkirk42 Old School Vintage Staff Member

Were the abductors aliens that looked like a cross between the Predator and the Playing Card Soldiers from the Disney "Alice In Wonderland"? No? Then I didn't have anything to do with them. :lol:

14. I heard about the forum from Tim and Larry over at LiveCaseBreak. So glad you guys teamed up. I'm definitely loving the forum!

15. Hard from you and the mr luck collector