How did you hear about us?

How did you hear about us?

• Word of Mouth

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Search Engine (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc)

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Facebook

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Advertisement

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Twitter

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Rating: 78 (100%)
Staff Member
We use several different methods of, and spend a lot of resources, attracting new members to TCZ. Let us know how you heard about us, so we can concentrate those resources on the methods that work best.

Jeremy

Eu tu America?
Rating: N/A
I was viewing a thread on TCC and saw a website Mike created that had "Powered by TCZ" on it.... I then remembered the old TCZ forum and decided to check and see what Mike was doing with the TCZ domain... Low and behold I found a new forum. :)

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
Rating: 25 (100%)
Staff Member
Thought I chimed in here, guess I only voted in the poll without commenting.:( Anyway saw an ad over at TCC, also vaguely recall the original TCZ can't recall if I had ever joined that one or just lurked.

islp55

Prospect
Rating: 1 (100%)
I click a link to another site and there it was... A LINK...to this site. Being a curious race like I am, I followed the trail here seeking new life forms such as myself. I come in peace and with a clean record. I have never been banned from any other world and have always kept trades. LOL
Glad to be here guys.

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Rating: 7 (100%)
I click a link to another site and there it was... A LINK...to this site. Being a curious race like I am, I followed the trail here seeking new life forms such as myself. I come in peace and with a clean record. I have never been banned from any other world and have always kept trades. LOL
Glad to be here guys.
:LOL: Welcome, perhaps you should do an introduction thread, to let us know what you collect :)

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
Rating: 25 (100%)
Staff Member
I was kidnapped and was told to comply to this site. I willingly did so. :)
Were the abductors aliens that looked like a cross between the Predator and the Playing Card Soldiers from the Disney "Alice In Wonderland"? No? Then I didn't have anything to do with them. :LOL:

XianSPL

Prospect
Rating: 3 (100%)
I heard about the forum from Tim and Larry over at LiveCaseBreak. So glad you guys teamed up. I'm definitely loving the forum!