How did you come up with your username?

Braves are my favorite baseball team and at the time i was a kid so just put kid in it and than my two favorite players are andruw and chipper jones #'s 10 and 25

Played ice hockey in Greenville, SC when I was younger and the team name was the Greenville Grrrowl (this was the name of the local ECHL team). So when making a AIM name I left out a 'r' by accident and added my jersey number. And boom, i've been using it ever since.

Played ice hockey in Greenville, SC when I was younger and the team name was the Greenville Grrrowl (this was the name of the local ECHL team). So when making a AIM name I left out a 'r' by accident and added my jersey number. And boom, i've been using it ever since.

Nice, welcome to TCZ!

Well mine is simple. Nothing better then Batman and 16 is my number(thanks Joe Montana) and the 41 is for Glen Rice

Glen Rice was awesome! Way under rated.

Random fun fact/info: the second auto I ever pulled was a Glen Rice '98(I think it was) Sign of the Times :D

Easy. I was a radio DJ in college (broadcasting major). I gave myself the radio name of Spazz cause my music taste is "spazzy" to a certain degree. I can also be a spazz at times lol. Especially when it comes to my Vols! Hence the name Spazzyvol.
That's awesome! I am a broadcast journalism major as well. I did a sports talk show podcast when I was at community college and now I am going to start TV broadcasting at Washington State University here in January.

Back