How did you come up with your username?

You should start some threads in the trading card forums to see if anyone is interested in either of those. ;)

f00tball,

Welcome. As to organizing it is basically up to you. In general putting them by set then team is a good way to find things.
RE: Matthew Sulentic 1st bowman card. I guess it's OK in general the Bowman Chrome 1st card RCs are PROSPECTS. They are geared toward the collectors who are hoping that their favorite team's new recent draft picks will mature into the superstars of tomorrow.

A good site for finding cards is checkoutmycards.com if you haven't already seen it. You can look up by player if you like (or Goggle the player's name and the COMC link is often on the first page of links) Here is the checkout my cards current inventory for Matthew Sulentic. Looks like your card book value is $15 http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Players/Baseball/Matt_Sulentic/451283

Thank you for your time as to telling me methods that you would recomend. I also have a signed Barry Sanders topps 1991 mvp card, cant find out how much it is, because it is hard to find the exact one with an auto.

Hey buddy, a great way to have a chance at better cards without spending a fortune is box breaks. Why don't you try it by getting in the low budget break on this site. Mike will be breaking a box of 2011 Panini Rookies & Stars Football. You can find it on Mikes posts in his signature line. I think the Dolphins are available and you can get them and 3 other random teams for only $11.50.

Thank you for your time as to telling me methods that you would recomend. I also have a signed Barry Sanders topps 1991 mvp card, cant find out how much it is, because it is hard to find the exact one with an auto.

You can ask on the Price Request board for now.

Hmm, guess mine is a no brainer! But just in case, redwing is my favorite hockey team and 40 is for Henrik Zetterberg, my email is the same but with 88, don't ask why!