hopefully im not an idiot

i figure just listing it properly i can make $15 on it, toss in some BS rcs/#d things ive got laying around and i can make $40-$50 on it...thats the plan anyway...figure 2 weeks to get it in, 1 week to put it together, so in a month i should have it back out the door at a profit...we shall see...then again i figured my huge lot would go for around $75...got lucky on it for sure

Hell, there's enough cards there that you might even want to consider splitting up the lot into 2 or more and selling separately. Think about it - after a lot contains so many cards or so, the additional cards don't seem to raise the value as much. Fill each lot with the cards from your buy, sprinkle a few Manning/Colts #'d in each one and voila! Instant marketable lots!

I charge a 10% idea fee. :D

Hell, there's enough cards there that you might even want to consider splitting up the lot into 2 or more and selling separately. Think about it - after a lot contains so many cards or so, the additional cards don't seem to raise the value as much. Fill each lot with the cards from your buy, sprinkle a few Manning/Colts #'d in each one and voila! Instant marketable lots!

I charge a 10% idea fee. :D

while i do agree that splitting into smaller lots does 'work' personally id rather just buy a big lot and not have to worry about getting several smaller lots, i just hope there is a random assortment of inserts in there as well...like i said, just by putting this with a better listing and labeling the cards it should bring $40-$50, if there is some decent stuff in there $50-$60, with 2 crap rookies $50-$80...ill keep ya posted...

Back