Trading HOF Game-Used Relics

Discussion in 'Football Card Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Mike, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

As the title says, I'm looking to trade for (or possibly buy) your Hall of Fame "game used" relics. Please, make sure what you're offering is a "game-worn" and not "event worn" relic. In certain situations I will trade autos for HOF GUs, so just let me know what you have and what you want.

2. Jeremy

JeremyEu tu America?

I think I have a S Young somewhere... Any any BKB star base laying around?

3. Mike

To be honest, I have very little base. I gave most of my base away, and am now kind of starting over. The only base I have is from recent group breaks. It's all football, and mostly Cowboys.

4. Jeremy

JeremyEu tu America?

I hear ya... I have 5-6 more HOF'ers incoming. I guess I'll drop you a PM when they come and we'll take it from there.

5. Mike

Sounds good. Just let me know.

6. Mike

Still looking for HOF game-used relics that I don't have. Ahem. That means @franklinguy52's Tarkenton too. :D

7. Mike

Still looking for more, y'all! I know someone on this site must have a player that I don't have for trade!

8. Still interested in my barry?

9. Mike

Yes sir. See something of mine you could use?

10. Yes sir, I like the.... i mean i LOVE the emmitt national treasures "cowboys" jersey card /50:) favorite player of all time. have 119 cards of emmitt. and the steve slaton spx jersey auto (WVU) lol. i dont think wed be even check my bucket for something else. not sure what the emmitt or slaton books for but PM me and we can maybe work something out.

11. I have a 2012 momentum triple feature materials of Bob Lilly,Don Meredith, and Chuck Howley 50/99 I collect panthers/ autos whatcha think

12. Mike

Just check my Photobucket and let me know if there's anything in there you could use for it. Do you have a scan?

13. Not yet give me a few

14. MWS

MWSI like Cards...

15. Mike

Yeah, I'll say! I'll take a look when I get some more time and make you a list of what I can use from there.