Trading HOF Game-Used Relics

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
As the title says, I'm looking to trade for (or possibly buy) your Hall of Fame "game used" relics. Please, make sure what you're offering is a "game-worn" and not "event worn" relic. In certain situations I will trade autos for HOF GUs, so just let me know what you have and what you want.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
I think I have a S Young somewhere... Any any BKB star base laying around?
To be honest, I have very little base. I gave most of my base away, and am now kind of starting over. The only base I have is from recent group breaks. It's all football, and mostly Cowboys.

Jeremy

Eu tu America?
I hear ya... I have 5-6 more HOF'ers incoming. I guess I'll drop you a PM when they come and we'll take it from there.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
Still looking for more, y'all! I know someone on this site must have a player that I don't have for trade!

Yes sir. See something of mine you could use?
Yes sir, I like the.... i mean i LOVE the emmitt national treasures "cowboys" jersey card /50:) favorite player of all time. have 119 cards of emmitt. and the steve slaton spx jersey auto (WVU) lol. i dont think wed be even check my bucket for something else. not sure what the emmitt or slaton books for but PM me and we can maybe work something out.

I have a 2012 momentum triple feature materials of Bob Lilly,Don Meredith, and Chuck Howley 50/99 I collect panthers/ autos whatcha think

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
I have a 2012 momentum triple feature materials of Bob Lilly,Don Meredith, and Chuck Howley 50/99 I collect panthers/ autos whatcha think
Just check my Photobucket and let me know if there's anything in there you could use for it. Do you have a scan?

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
Mike check my bucket I have a couple GU and GW HOFers.

Yeah, I'll say! I'll take a look when I get some more time and make you a list of what I can use from there.