Hockey Hockey Chat

Another one of those not a fan of THESE two teams. (Caps Buddy!) Anyway would like the Kings to wrap it up in the next game but it will probably go to game 6.

Yeah I guess its more of the fact that I would like to see Rick Nash get a Cup for the First time, been a long time coming for him. I just never got why his rookie cards are the worth as much as Zetterbergs RC, with no Cup, dont get.

Indy did you sell the King Kelly to buy your way into game 4? I swear at some point I looked for you in game 3 until I realized I have no idea what you look like. I'm pulling for Rangers but my 11 year old son is pulling for the Kings so there's some serious smack talk going on in our house.

I was in the beer section - a long way awaaaaaaaayyyyy from the cameras.
Beer section = visitors goal side top most seats.

I saw game 4 at a bar.

Yeah I stayed up to watch it in Second OT, so close for the Rangers but LA was just all over them. It was a great game, Congrats to the Kings!

The Kings were the better team all the way through. Good size and consistent speed, they always had someone around the puck. Rangers were gritty but it wasn't enough. I'm not complaining, but that "ghost/blown/bad" call against Zuccarello for tripping was key to putting the Kings back in the game.

I saw that bad call, and the ref's where doing so good in the Finals when making the right calls, well till last night! :ROFLMAO:

Back