Hi I'm Jon Nowicki

nowicki2013

Bench Warmer
My name is Jon Nowicki and I'm new here. My favorite two sports to collect cards for are baseball and basketball. I started collecting when I was about five years old when I used to get those little packs of cards from the check out line at the grocery store. It was always a surprise who you were going to get, I loved it!

Welcome! Who/what do you collect? I was the same way, I still got a few of my cards from my childhood too, none of the good ones survived though, LOL!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Camaropat, I mostly collect anything that has to do with the Detroit Tigers as far as baseball goes. With basketball my favorite player to collect cards for is Michael Jordan. Also, any player from the 80s or 90s. It seems like the NBA isn't like it used to be. :(

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Camaropat, I mostly collect anything that has to do with the Detroit Tigers as far as baseball goes. With basketball my favorite player to collect cards for is Michael Jordan. Also, any player from the 80s or 90s. It seems like the NBA isn't like it used to be. :(

Yeah, the NBA has been in a downslide the past few years, its almost unbearable to watch at times.

ISA and ranbethcards got all my tigers stuff, but I do have a decent Jordan collection with tons of doubles and what-not, if ever interested in trading I collect Colorado teams (Broncos, Avs, Rockies, Nuggets, :) )

Back