Hey guys!

dashcol

Rookie
Transactions: 16
Hi everyone! I am new here but have been a collector off and on for about 15 years this time and collected when I was a kid as well.

I joined this forum because I miss the days of collecting cards to collect cards and not out to make a profit which is what most seem to want these days!

I look forward to getting some trades done here and hopefully learn that there are still people out there that love the hobby for the hobby not the money.

you probably wont like me then, I buy to resell to fund my PC...here in a couple weeks ill do my year in review of the PC adds ive made this year at a cost of, well I get paid to build a PC...usually I deal in low end football autos and Topps Olympics, low to high end, but I also dabble in a few relics, midrange football, occasionally baseball when it comes in a lot, and celebrity...

Welcome to The Zone.

Most of the members here are pretty cool, and some very generous. (Check out the contests to see if anyone is giving something away right now)

If you are a team collector you might want to check out the group box breaks. Just about all of the big 4 sports (football, hockey, baseball, basketball) have at least one going on. Some groups try to break every month but due to increasing costs some of the "monthly" groups have gone to every other month. They are still fun and several of the hosts try to keep the costs down. Sometimes the groups are full but hosts usually keep a waiting list for those who want to join in the group.

Back