Hey everyone. New member here

cakjerseys27

Bench Warmer
Hello everyone. My name is Chris, and I'm a new member from IL. Just getting back into the hobby after taking years off. My daughter actually loves to collect as well, so its something we do together. We are currently collecting Chicago Bears, Chicago Blackhawks, Giovanni Bernard, Leveon Bell and Eddie Lacy. But will always look at others. Hope to trade or talk with u all soon. And as always, Bear Down.

Welcome, let us know if you have any questions. Happy to hear that your daughter is in to collecting. Make sure you check out if the great group breaks that are available here, and one the great forums that shows how great this site is Pay It Forward

Hey Chris, Welcome to the Zone! Man if you would have joined my break with the Bears last month you could have gotten a sweet 3 color patch of Brian Urlacher. Welcome again though man and maybe see you in a break soon!

Welcome aboard, Chris. If you have any questions, or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. You can PM me, or any of the other team members, any time.

Back