Hey everyone, been a long time...

Touchdown Fanatics

Bench Warmer
I started collecting over 25 years ago but havent been too active the last several years. As a set collector (base & inserts) I am looking to complete many. I have tons extra base & inserts, players, teams etc. for sale or trade. Let me know. Good luck to all & happy trading!

Welcome to the Zone.

Are you strictly Football? Got a fave team?
I too am a set collector, as well as my Homie team collector. OH all right I'm a card hoarder. Hello I'm Kirk and I am a trading card hoarder.

ahh, the 90's, terrible time to get into football really, as most of the early stuff you grabbed is best used to start a fire or level out a table...

if you have any crazy rare Kyle Boller stuff or have run across some Olympic autos give me a ring...

The 90's weren't all that bad. Lol . I have complete sets all the way back to 1967. Mostly looking for mid 90s forword. 95 ultra gold medallion base, 93 fleer rookie sensations inserts ect. too hard to find. Also have tons 2000s. Any help finding the old stuff would be appreciated. Thanks

ive got some 92 rookie sensations, but not 93...about the only 'odd' stuff I can think of that I have are some 93 SP Holoviews (regular, not diecut), and 95 or 96 Upper Deck Team Trios...

once you get your want lists up ill see if anything rings a bell and then if im able to locate it...I know I have some 94 Topps HoloFx or whatever they were, early prism matrix...and yeah, I recently had a guy email me that he had been searching for a Russell Maryland card for 20+ years and it sold for under $2...got it in one of my best buys of late, got 58 autos and some assorted inserts and such for $34...within 12 hours, I had gotten all my money back, did a 2 card flip to profit, and thus far ive sold about half the stuff and collected over $150...

Back