Hello!

Im here to collect all of your unwanted Jeff Bagwell cards. LOL. I see a lot of familiar members on here but looking forward to meeting some new ones. See you on the boards!

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
Welcome to TCZ, 5toosweet. Glad to have you here, buddy, and if I come across any Bagwell cards I'll let you know. I actually remember you from TCC, but somehow didn't know you collected him.

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Abel! Welcome! Its about time :p the rest of the Jackson gang has been signed up for a looong time.. well almost the rest of it :LOL:

Mike, his avatar is Bagwell, and it even says so in his sig over there :p plus he has a whole thread about him :D

(See, I notice stuff :LOL: )

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
Abel! Welcome! Its about time :p the rest of the Jackson gang has been signed up for a looong time.. well almost the rest of it :LOL:

Mike, his avatar is Bagwell, and it even says so in his sig over there :p plus he has a whole thread about him :D

(See, I notice stuff :LOL: )
Apparently my attention deficit disorder (which I just assume I have) prevented me from even noticing any of that! :unsure:

Cool_Hand_Flash

Apparently my attention deficit disorder (which I just assume I have) prevented me from even noticing any of that! :unsure:
I would asume so too.. I'd say it's pretty much a lock you've got it.. or in a way, haven't got it :LOL:

Cool_Hand_Flash