Hello From Edmonton,Canada

holt49

Bench Warmer
Hi

My Name Is Mitch and I am a big Oilers Fans (Hard to Admit it) And I Collect Oilers HHOF Cards and Current Rookie Players, I have been Collecting for 25 years on and off...My Collection consists of Cam Ward, Eric Staal, Shane Doan, Nicklas backstrom, Paul Stastny, Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey, Glenn Anderson...Im Currently Working on the Oilers HHOF and Ward/E.Staal Sp game Used Letter/Team and Numbermarks Sets. Hope to Deal Soon...Thanks

Welcome to TCZ, feel free to ask questions if you need any help. I saw your Letter sets and they are very impressive. You may want to check out the new Hocley break that is being put together.

Welcome to TCZ, feel free to ask questions if you need any help. I saw your Letter sets and they are very impressive. You may want to check out the new Hocley break that is being put together.

Thanks franklin...They have been a challenge tryin to find all the missing pieces...I just recently finished the Cam Ward Name and numberplates...Got the last letter 2 weeks ago :D The oilers are all /25 so they are tough to find...

aren't there only like 14 people in Canada? Big burly dude with a beard, just like any real man in Canada right? Jeff Carter collector, I know he is on various boards

Hey Mitch, good to see you over here from the other sites, Welcome to TCZ!

I'm hosting a Low Budget Hockey Group Break, your more and Welcome to join in as there is two spots open and the Edmonton Oilers are free. :)

Welcome aboard, Mitch! If you have any questions, or have any problems, feel free to PM me anytime.

Welcome aboard, Mitch! If you have any questions, or have any problems, feel free to PM me anytime.

Good to go Mike....I really Like the Way this foum is set up...Lotsa cool features and easy to navigate and I like the fact you have prefix drop down menu when submitting a new thread as well as you can select your favorite team and shows under your Sig...And the design and setup is top notch...keep up the good work

Back