Happy Halloween Zoners!

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
I hope everyone has a great one :)

No wait.. a creepy, spooky, gorey, nasty one :mask::borg::pompus::devilish::ninja:

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
Haha! Happy Halloween to you too, and to everyone else. Have fun and be safe trick or treating y'all.

Cool_Hand_Flash

If anyone has carved pumpkins, is dressed up etc I think we'd all love to see whats going on :)

Anyone gonna watch horror flicks today?

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
Staff Member
It's a little late, but Happy Halloween. I hope everyone had a safe holiday
For the second year I got home after the trick or treaters had been around. Last year I had one straggler and think that one kid was one of those high school kids that just does the rounds sans costume, but this year nothing. Things were wrapped up well before 7:15 PM when I got home. OK so it was a little rainy at that time. There are plenty of kids in my apartment complex I see and hear them often, they just do their Halloween rounds early. The first couple of years at my apartment I had about a dozen to 15 or 16 kids show up, mostly in packs of 3 or 4 kids.

When I was a kid it seemed that things started at about 5:30 PM or just as the sun was setting and the cut off time was about 9:00 PM. It seemed that the TorT window was 3 or 4 hours. Now it seems the start time is 6:00 PM or 6:30 PM and the cut off time is about 7:00 PM, a window of only about an hour.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
We had a bit of a long day. After work we headed out of town to watch my oldest play football. As soon as the game was over we hightailed it back to town, changed the youngest into his outfit and went out trick or treating with him. Once we made a few rounds we made it over to my folk's house where we passed out candy to a few late visitors. Then supper at McDonald's (yay?) and home for showers/bed.

So, while I joked that work was my horror film, it was actually the easiest part of the day yesterday. :LOL:

Cool_Hand_Flash

First year that I can remember not going out with the kids, I was stuck at work all day
Well that sucks.. here's a "cheer up"-Like for you my friend :D