*!Group Break - 3 Boxes Of 08/09 UD MVP - Video Link for Break up

Videos are uploading. I am going to release them all at 1 time. The first video of 6 is just about done. So it will be a while before youtube lets them all up. (sorry they are slow, not I )

Question on the dual auto--Has Landry of Rockets (me) and Tucker from the Suns (NattyBoo). So who gets it?

Fingers crossed....
Dennis

LOL that there is two of them!

Uh oh! You don't have the ROCKETS- it's goldbomb5 who does.

Also, he will get them BOTH via Box Break Rules #11.

11) In the case of a card pulled featuring two or more players on different teams, the card will go to the person who reserved their team(s) first. Order of reservation will be determined by the time stamp on the reservation request post. (Example: If a Dual autograph card is pulled featuring a player from the Lions and a player from the Steelers, and the teams were reserved in this order: Lions at 12:01 pm, Steelers at 12:03 pm, the card will go to the member who purchased the Lions.) In the event of multiple posts with the same time stamp, the order of post, (as determined by the site software), will determine the order of reservation.

Man, I dont think I got a SINGLE card of Lebron in 3 boxes. Got Plenty of Rush rookies though. And I got 2 Ben Wallace cards to add to my PC

finally watched the videos and my box breaks luck continues.

that dual afflalo / stuckey looks nice

Congrats to those other freaks that got something and to Natty for all those kobe's

Back