Gaylord Perry cards

texas#12

HOOKEM HORNS
Rating: 2 (100%)
Does anybody have any Gaylord Perry cards they wanna trade he is the grand Marshall
of next months little world series parade in my town and I would like to get his autograph

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff Member
Rating: 71 (100%)
I am sure I can find something for you, I will let you know this evening.

J beta qua

Bench Warmer
Rating: 0
Does anybody have any Gaylord Perry cards they wanna trade he is the grand Marshall
of next months little world series parade in my town and I would like to get his autograph
hi my name is jay how are you i have 2 different gaylord perry cards i just got them i would be willing to trade if your still iin need that would be cool for you to get the auto i will send both of them to you if you send one of them back with a autograph on it that sounds reasonable no

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff Member
I have found 1 card but it is not the greatest, I am still looking if you still need these.

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff Member
hi how are you jay hear i happen to have a bunch of reds if your interested
Absolutely, I love the Reds, let me know what you have and what you are interested in.

J beta qua

Bench Warmer
Rating: 0
hi my name is jay how are you i have 2 different gaylord perry cards i just got them i would be willing to trade if your still iin need that would be cool for you to get the auto i will send both of them to you if you send one of them back with a autograph on it that sounds reasonable no
i have 3 diff cards

raiders 49ers angels dodgers what i really want right now is josh hamilton cards i will check out all my reds and post back theirs a bunch of them hold on

I am sure I can find something for you, I will let you know this evening.
who all came from kentucky

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff Member
From Kentucky:
Baseball-- Joe Blanton, Colin Cowgill, Brandon Webb
Football-- Stevie Johnson, Randall Cobb
Basketball-- Too many to name

texas#12

HOOKEM HORNS
Rating: 2 (100%)
No problem I would send it back to you