Game Day...week 3!

Did anyone see the end of the Kentucky-MTSU game? If you can find the final play, please post it. Almost an exact replay of the LSU-Kentucky game a few year's ago when Devery Henderson caught the tipped Hail Mary to beat Kentucky.

MTSU has one play to go 65 yards... down by 6. The ball is tipped, MTSU receiver catches it around the 15 and is tackled at the 1-yard line. Kentucky wins.

And you expected them to look good? Where have you been the past 2 years? OSU = Overrated.

Man someone mark this down. This is the first time you and I agree on something. USC looked damn good tonight. Sanchez probably got himself some earl Heisman love tonight and McKnight is crazy good he was freaking me out that he is only a Soph.

Man someone mark this down. This is the first time you and I agree on something. USC looked damn good tonight. Sanchez probably got himself some earl Heisman love tonight and McKnight is crazy good he was freaking me out that he is only a Soph.
Show me someone who doesn't think OSU is overrated and I'll show you an OSU fan.

Show me someone who doesn't think OSU is overrated and I'll show you an OSU fan.

LOL true very true. I was not shocked at all I told everyone Sanchez would throw 5 TD's I was close he threw a pick in the end zone which would have been the 5th. SC has to feel good about this game and they are now the team to beat for the BCS championship game. There is no way anyone should leap frog them now.

UNLV just beat Arizona State to top off a miserable weekend for the Pac-10 (minus USC).

Cal is the only real shocker, they slept through the first half. ASU was overrated last year and just got the first of many losses this year.

UCLA has CRN as a coach what can I say?

Back