Full Message Text Notification Emails

How would you like to receive your notification emails?

• Full text for PM notifications only.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Full text for thread notifications only.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Full text notification emails for both.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
It's time for you guys/gals, the members, to make another TCZ final decision.

Right now if you are subscribed, with email notifications, to any threads you receive an email that simply lets you know that a new post was made. You may also have your account set up to receive an email notification when you receive a new PM.

Well, what we want to do is send you the full post, or full PM, text along with that email. That way, if the post/email isn't too important you don't have to try to rush to get online and respond to it.

That said, we want to know what y'all want to do.

These are the options available in the poll, along with a short description of each. If you have any questions, please ask before your vote. Once you vote, your vote cannot be changed. The poll will remain open for 1 week.

Full text for PM notifications only. - With this, you will receive the full text of the PM along with your email notification. The thread notification emails will stay the same, though.

Full text for thread notifications only. - Just the opposite of the first option, you will receive full text thread notification emails, and the email notification emails will stay the same.

Full text notification emails for both. - You guessed it, with this you will receive the full text to both private conversation notifications, as well as thread notification emails.

Keep in mind that if you have the notification emails turned off, you will still not receive any emails. This is just how it will work for those who have these notification emails enabled.

Looks like option #1 is taking it to the bank so far. Still a lot of time left to vote, though.

Well, you know how I feel.. cause you asked me before posting this lol :p
Wait.. DO you actually know.. hmmm.. this is making think! Doh!

I thought we were gonna ask if people wanted to get the full message or not in PMs.. this is a three way option thingey! :p

I say, full message for everything. Even though I only have notifications for PM on. If I do sub to a thread, Im betting Id like to know without having to hop on to see

Thanks to everyone who voted in this poll. Now that it is over, we'll go ahead and make the necessary changes. You will now receive the full text for PM notifications, but will still have to visit the forum to view threads from your thread notifications.

Back