FREE Upper Deck Hockey

Correct I believe the "free" ones have no chance of a physical card. Scoured FB and found answer so scratch the "I believe" part:

Nick Dugasdo you have a chance at youngguns or other inserts in free packs? or am i just wasting my time every day?

Upper Deck
Free packs are for cards 1-200.

So all base cards and no YGs as those numbered above card #200 in S1. Personally I don't like the whole thing and how they set aside part of the product w/o anyone knowing, which caused to prices of boxes to skyrocket as they were "sold out" only to find out a percentage of the "hits" were never packed.

so to get the YG parallels you have to get 5 in the wild and then send them in? that is confusing...oh well, ill keep trying to get 10 of base then...I have 93 cards, but the most I have of anyone is 2...wish regular pack collation was this good in products...

Yeah big complaint about it is that they claim same odds as packed Hobby product, but folks have been hitting better in the epack stuff. Wish UD didn't have exclusive, as if you boycott them you pretty much have quit collecting Hockey cards or at least new products.

looks like they finally set up a trading platform, I don't know how it works, but if anyone gets fairly close to getting 10 of a card let me know and we can trade...I have 4 of 1 guy 3 of probably 5 guys, if I get close ill let you know and we can try to work to get some free silver cards...then I think they become real?

Correct I believe the "free" ones have no chance of a physical card. Scoured FB and found answer so scratch the "I believe" part:

So all base cards and no YGs as those numbered above card #200 in S1. Personally I don't like the whole thing and how they set aside part of the product w/o anyone knowing, which caused to prices of boxes to skyrocket as they were "sold out" only to find out a percentage of the "hits" were never packed.
how can I list some cards I want to trade. I'm new and trying to figure it out

no idea, I just saw they added that stuff, there seems to be a message board to try or something...im not close enough to 10 on anyone that im going to get active on it

Ok i have been trading all day on the site same name as here. Looks like best way to do it is post a message and people will trade . No ways of finding people yet. But th emain things trading are Codes to greatness, YG's YG canvas and Instant impressions outside of that commons will trade just not super fast.

that board seems to move pretty fast, would be nice if you could search by user and id just trade my stuff for whatever

in the FAQ's I found how to find folks, so if you are looking for some stuff feel free to peruse my account under my standard screen name...I don't have anything listed in my want list, just looking to get to 10 of guys to get a silver version...I traded ernie already in a 4 for 4, so now I have 7 of a guy, but no more than 3 of anyone...he got the only guy I had 4 of...

landed all my Red Wings Foil base, all 7 of them, then got another 5 Wings foils, I have one card left, Lol! I had the Foils mailed to me so I can have them in hand.

But...trading 5 YGs for one Foil YG I would never do, why would you give 5 True RC Mcdavid YGs for one Insert Foil YG that isnt a true RC is beyond me.

landed all my Red Wings Foil base, all 7 of them, then got another 5 Wings foils, I have one card left, Lol! I had the Foils mailed to me so I can have them in hand.

But...trading 5 YGs for one Foil YG I would never do, why would you give 5 True RC Mcdavid YGs for one Insert Foil YG that isnt a true RC is beyond me.
are you looking for more wings cards I have a lot to trade or sell. would rather trade

what the...

in the past couple hours ive gotten 2 'trade' requests where I give cards and get nothing...is this a new thing?

what the...

in the past couple hours ive gotten 2 'trade' requests where I give cards and get nothing...is this a new thing?
Some people just ask for what cards they need, you have the option to counter offer then pick the cards you want in return, there's a button at the top of the trade page with other options. If thats what your taking about.

My username is redwing40 if anyone wants what I have, like I said I have all the Silver Foils of the Red Wings incoming, so the rest are free to take :)

Back