FREE Upper Deck Hockey

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
if you go to COMC.com they have a partnership with upper deck because no one wants base cards, so upper deck has released 'digital' packs of 3 cards...you can get 1 free pack per day, and they say there are inserts and stuff in them...if you get 10 of a guy you can redeem them to get a silver version or something goofy like that...and you can buy digital packs/boxes if you want...

so each day I have been redeeming my free pack, for like two weeks now, and have yet to hit any sort of insert...

there are 200 'base' cards, then the young guns or whatever, and inserts, plus there might be some relics or something...I don't know anything about hockey except young guns are big money, and you cant beat free...

not sure if you can trade, I assume there is some way to do that, but thus far, I have a bunch of different commons with multiples of several...

I've bought packs and a box i missed 1 or 2 days on free packs over this weekend . But still zero inserts rc's etc. on free packs i have heard of one or two people who said they pulled a YG or canvas at the start and nothing since.

I've done good with buying a few Epacks, first one I bought I pulled a Larkin YG, every pack you buy you get something, nothing but base in the free packs, but if you collect 5 Of the same YG or 10 base you can get a Foil version of the card, $3 to mail your cards. Looks very addictive and is as I just want to buy more lol

I've done good with buying a few Epacks, first one I bought I pulled a Larkin YG, every pack you buy you get something, nothing but base in the free packs, but if you collect 5 Of the same YG or 10 base you can get a Foil version of the card, $3 to mail your cards. Looks very addictive and is as I just want to buy more lol
Join COMC and combine shipping with other cards you buy

did you get physical cards, because from my reading, you only get 1 for sure PHYSICAL card per pack...I suppose that the physical card is probably the YG or hit, but still...and yeah, im still 0 for whatever on getting even an insert

Join COMC and combine shipping with other cards you buy
I never bought or used COMC before, guess I was turned off by the fact that you had to buy the toploader when you bought a card and the fact that you had to mail them your cards to sell. If they want to handle Upperdecks mailing fine, but just transfer my cards to my address

COMC was a real good alternative back in 2009 to like 2011, then ebay started handing out free listings like Halloween candy...at first the whole idea of sending them your stuff and you having no control was a turn off but they built their name up...I talked with them at one of the Nationals before it was anything and the whole concept seemed off, but really it seems to have worked, though there are many that don't like their customer service decline since it got 'popular'...

in terms of listing, I think its like $0.20 for cards $0.75 and under, which is why you see guys buying numbered stuff for $0.10 on various boards, they send them in, get them listed, so they are into them for what $0.32 or so, list them at $0.75, have an automatic block set for say 70% so they sell at what, $0.63 or so, pay the 20% I think it is on 'cashout' and profit get $0.50...

not everything comes in a toploader, I don't like that they charge you to take stuff out of a toploader....

per the website

'You can also combine 5 copies of any individual 2015-16 UD1 Hockey Young Guns card (#201-250) on e-Pack to receive an e-Pack exclusive foil parallel of that card with the ability to have the physical card mailed to you.'

so they are out there, and at 72 per case per what they state in the store, you would think that with the nearly complete box ive opened in the free packs that I would have hit 1 if there are 6 per box on average, or 1:4 packs

Back