Free Group Break Teams - August '13

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
It's already been posted in the box bustin' thread, but this month the free teams will be going to members who participated in the Box Bustin' Blowout.

Today is the last day to share your box with us, so go out get a quick blaster and be entered to win one of two free teams in our group break. There are definitely good teams worth having, so long as the randomizer cooperates.

The winners will be announced in this thread tomorrow and will have 24 hours to reply to this thread claiming their prize.

Good luck to everyone involved!

Can
It's already been posted in the box bustin' thread, but this month the free teams will be going to members who participated in the Box Bustin' Blowout.

Today is the last day to share your box with us, so go out get a quick blaster and be entered to win one of two free teams in our group break. There are definitely good teams worth having, so long as the randomizer cooperates.

The winners will be announced in this thread tomorrow and will have 24 hours to reply to this thread claiming their prize.

Good luck to everyone involved!
I have anyone's cards they don't want?

After hitting the ol' randomizer 6 times, the winners of the free group break teams are as follows:

The Official Football Group Break - @NickM

Mike's NPO Football Group Break - @pwolantern

Each of you have 24 hours from the time of this post to claim your prize.

After hitting the ol' randomizer 6 times, the winners of the free group break teams are as follows:

The Official Football Group Break - @NickM

Mike's NPO Football Group Break - @pwolantern

Each of you have 24 hours from the time of this post to claim your prize.

I am in, thanks for the contest

So, good thing Ken reminded me about randoming these teams about 5 minutes before the break.

Anyways, for the NPO break, @pwolantern will end up with the Atlanta Falcons.

In the official break, @NickM will get the Detroit Lions.

Good luck guys, and thanks again for your participation in the Box Bustin' Blowout!

Back