Free Group Break Team - May '13

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Thanks to the generosity of all the current members of our Official Football Group Break Club, we will be giving away one random, unclaimed, team in our monthly break again this month.

After our draft, we will put all the remaining teams into a pool and give one of those teams away to one lucky member of TCZ.

Each month the rules to qualify will be different. Here's how you qualify for this month:

• You must have at least 10 posts on TCZ.
  • You must post in this thread.
Yep, that's it! Once you do that, we'll add your name to the list below. One of you will have a free team in our monthly group break. Good luck everyone!

The winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize here on TCZ after the winner is announced, so keep checking back!

Entries

WestCoastSkinsFan
kenny kerr

Special thanks to all the current members of this group for allowing this to happen!

I think I need to make a few more posts.

You are correct. However, it is time to choose a winner on this. After randomizing both eligible members names 3 times, the winner is kenny kerr! He'll have 48 hours to post in this thread claiming the prize before it defaults to the next (other) guy.

I'll announce the team the winner will get in this thread following our group's draft.

Back