Finally

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
got my paypal claim for the dbag that tried taking me for $232, i got part of it back quick because he didnt dispute it, but once i made it known to him that i knew my stuff he didnt fight the lesser of the 2 items he screwed me on...this is the guy who gave a fake tracking number to paypal for the claim saying he shipped it UPS but stated USPS in his auction, then tried saying it was USPS and id have to file the claim with the post office...so i finally got the rest of my money back, $153.95 just hit my account :rambo: :cheers:

That's good, hopefully the other people he tried to scam get their money back as well:mad:

the other guy paid with a USPS money order so i told him to contact the postmaster at the post office for mail fraud, he told the guy he consulted a lawyer and let him know that mail fraud is a federal offense and 2 days later the card i just got refunded for that was shipped according to the dbag arrived safely in tampa :rolleyes: yeah, he shipped it to me alright

That's good, hopefully the other people he tried to scam get their money back as well:mad:

the other guy paid with a USPS money order so i told him to contact the postmaster at the post office for mail fraud, he told the guy he consulted a lawyer and let him know that mail fraud is a federal offense and 2 days later the card i just got refunded for that was shipped according to the dbag arrived safely in tampa :rolleyes: yeah, he shipped it to me alright

Good to hear:salut:

Back