Favorite TV Shows of 2012 & 2013..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jeremy, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Jeremy

JeremyEu tu America?

Post your favorite TV shows of 2012 and 2013. Not your all time fave shows please. ;)

(In no particular order & I wont list anything from MSNBC :P)

1. Spartacus
    2. Game of Thrones
    3. Banshee
    4. Shameless
    5. Storage Wars
    6. Pawn Stars
    7. Market Warriors
    8. American Pickers
    9. Shark Tank
    10. Revolution
    11. Scandal
    12. NCIS
    13. Sweetie Pies
    14. Salvage Dawgs
    15. House Hunters
    16. How I made my millions
    17. Antique Roadshow
    18. Baggage Battles
    19. Gold Rush
    20. Chasing Classic Cars
    21. Family Guns
    22. The Walking Dead
    23. Here Comes Honey Boo Boo (LMAO)
    24. Newsroom
    25. Boss
    26. First Take

I dont watch live TV, so thank God for DVR. :D

2. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

To be honest, I don't watch much TV. I try to keep up on all the mainstream movies, but for TV not so much. Here is a list of TV shows that I watch every week.

1) Duck Dynasty
    2) Grey's Anatomy

THE END

3. Jeremy

JeremyEu tu America?

My wife use to be addicted to Greys Anatomy. Gotta love Shonda Rhimes!

4. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

It's probably not a show that I would have normally watched. Had my wife not "demanded" that I watch it the first few times, I likely never would have known it existed.

5. Jeremy

JeremyEu tu America?

Likewise Mike. ;)

6. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

OK in no particular order (some of these might be also from 2010), mostly watch just CBS, BBCAmerica and Sci-Fi channels.

1. Doctor Who
    2. NCIS
    3. NCIS: LA
    4. Torchwood
    5. Warehouse 13
    6. Alphas (now cancelled)
    7. CSI: NY
    8. CSI
    9. Big Bang Theory
    10. Continuum
    11. Eureka (cancelled last year)
    12. Family Guy
    13. Hawaii Five - 0
    14. Primeval

Sort of have Two Broke Girls on my list I like it and watch from time to time but not all the time.
    Sometimes watch the Graham Norton Show after Doctor Who on BBCAmerica not really a "fave" though.

On weekends and in the evening when I get home from work I usually watch reruns of shows like the Star Treks, Stargate (when they have them), Charmed, The Big Bang on Fox or TBS.

7. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_FlashI might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

The only TV I watch is sports mostly. Very, very few shows. We watch Storage Wars.. and thats about it. Usually I watch a bit of a show to see if i like it, if I do, we buy em on dvd/watch em on netflix later on when we can decide how much we wanna watch, how many episodes at a time etc. I can't stand having to wait a week for a new episode, much less having commercials all the time.

I'm more of a movie guy (says the nerd with 1500 + dvds o_O ), but I looove me some Star Trek :D ... and Alias.. and Futurama.. and a lot of stuff not on tv anymore lol

8. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

Yeah I like a lot of things no longer on TV, many of my fave Sci-Fi shows can now only be enjoyed on DVD (or online if you look on the right sites either legal or illegally but I don't like watching via computer). I'm glad this didn't ask fave shows of all time because I have probably hundreds (or 100+ some) over the 40some years I've been on this planet.