Fantasy Football 2018

bajmurray

Prospect
Transactions: 6
Today is exactly one month before the NFL Draft. Traditionally, Yahoo opens the registration for Fantasy Football Leagues on Draft Day.

The past 2 years, we have had 2 TCZ leagues, and my plan is to have the same again this year. Last year, a few members were registered (automatically) but did not participate, leading to a few weeks where teams did not have full rosters.

My plan this year is to only automatically register those returning members who post in this thread that they wish to participate again this year. After registering those members, I will open up the remaining spots to anyone who wishes to join.

If you played last year, and would like to do so again this year, please post here in this thread.

I will post regular updates as we get closer.

If no one has any objections, I am going to make a couple of changes.

I propose making both leagues 10 player leagues. (Currently one is 10 teams and one is 12 teams).

Also, I would like to add a flex player to each team. We tried it last season in another league I was in last year and it was fun.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

The 2 leagues are now open for 2018. I have automatically renewed the 3 people who posted in this thread that they wanted back in. If anyoue else is interested, they can sign up via the following links:

League # 1: https://football.fantasysports.yaho...0288540666d&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=6a295923080226a4

League # 2: https://football.fantasysports.yaho...5c4e92a0653&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=62019e08a4216e5c

First chance at signing up for the remaining spots will be given to TCZ Members. If we don't fill all 10 spots in each leagues, we can open it up.

Good luck!

I think I may have screwed up and joined twice. It shows Mike's Cowboys and Micheal's Team. Unless the Micheal's Team is someone else?

I think I may have screwed up and joined twice. It shows Mike's Cowboys and Micheal's Team. Unless the Micheal's Team is someone else?

You were automatically renewed as Mike's Cowboys. When you clicked on the "join" link it signed you up again. I'll delete "Michael's Team".

Anyone else?

If you have never played Fantasy Football, this is a great way to start. No risk, and it will change the way you enjoy your Sundays!

Today is exactly one month before the NFL Draft. Traditionally, Yahoo opens the registration for Fantasy Football Leagues on Draft Day.

The past 2 years, we have had 2 TCZ leagues, and my plan is to have the same again this year. Last year, a few members were registered (automatically) but did not participate, leading to a few weeks where teams did not have full rosters.

My plan this year is to only automatically register those returning members who post in this thread that they wish to participate again this year. After registering those members, I will open up the remaining spots to anyone who wishes to join.

If you played last year, and would like to do so again this year, please post here in this thread.

I will post regular updates as we get closer.
Any open spots?
I play in several leagues every year and NEVER abandon my teams.
Let me know if you have any openings. Be nice to play with a full league of active players. I hate it when people abandon teams. It ruins it for the rest of the league.

Back