Fantasy Football 2016

bajmurray

Prospect
Transactions: 6
I can't believe it's that time of year again!

Yahoo has just notified me that the leagues are open for this upcoming season. I will be sending our renewal notices to everyone who participated last season. This does not mean you are obligated to renew, it just gives you first crack if you'd like to.

I will post updates on this thread periodically.

Both leagues have been officially renewed.

If you were a member last year, and would rather not participate this year, please let me know & I'll remove you from the league.

If anyone new would like to participate in a league this year, feel free to post in this thread, and if we get enough interest, we can start another league.

Just checking in to make sure everyone from last year is in again. The leagues have been set up with the same participants from last season, so if anyone wants out, please let me know.

If not, draft days are only 5 weeks away!

Who's following?? Man did I take a beaten this past week 40 points only, probably the worst week ever Lol! Down in 4th place and only going to get worst :(

My team is pretty much screwed. I forgot about the draft so the team I ended up with wasn't even mediocre. I forgot about the entire thing until you guys said something. Now I'm 0-4 and doesn't look like it's getting any better this week.

My team is pretty much screwed. I forgot about the draft so the team I ended up with wasn't even mediocre. I forgot about the entire thing until you guys said something. Now I'm 0-4 and doesn't look like it's getting any better this week.
this is clearly the easy excuse Mike :D
I won last year with a draft made by yahoo !:geek::geek:

Back