Fantasy Football 2015 edition

bajmurray

Prospect
Transactions: 6
Here we are on the opening night of the NFL Draft, and Yahoo has already opened up the Fantasy Football leagues for this coming season! (They used to do it in late July!)

I have sent out a mass invitation to all those who participated in last year's 2 leagues to see if they want to rejoin. I will give it a month or so to give everyone enough time to sign on again. After that, I will open up any available spots to other members.

If you were not in one of the leagues last year, but are interested in participating this year, please post in this thread and I'll set up a waiting list. If everyone re-signs, but there is still enough interest amongst additional players, I can set up a 3rd league.

Welcome back!

My Team is set up already Brian, Thanks for Hosting again.

Lions get 23rd Pick tonight, hopefully someone that can catch a football :rolleyes:

I intend on joining, too. It's just been late when I get home from work lately and the last thing I'm thinking about is fantasy football. It also doesn't help that I don't remember my password to my Yahoo account so I can't access it from work. Hopefully I'll get some early off days this week so I can get on the PC when I get home and, finally, remember to get signed up.

Back