Should they be in the BCS Title Game

• Yes

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
to sit at home on the last week of college football and get a shot a the National Championship handed to them?????

Does Ohio State deserve to be on the same field as LSU???

I do not think they are one of the two best teams in the country, but they did what they were supposed to do within the very flawed system to make it while others did not. So, yeah, they deserve it.

I do not think they are one of the two best teams in the country, but they did what they were supposed to do within the very flawed system to make it while others did not. So, yeah, they deserve it.

STEFAN!!!!:ban:A Demeco Ryans RC just lost its life for blasphemous speech!!!!:roflmao:;)

STEFAN!!!!:ban:A Demeco Ryans RC just lost its life for blasphemous speech!!!!:roflmao:;)

I agree with Stefan actually...

Ohio State did exactly what they had to do. They scheduled crappy crappy non-division games and beat the stuffing out of them. They got through their conference and with a lack of a championship game, just sat by and watched 1 and 2 crumble away.

Blame the system, not the team who played the system.

Actually yes an SEC team did get screwed.....because if 2 teams from the same conference could play in the same bowl......UGA would be there and not Ohio State:pop:

Virginia Tech and Oklahoma were ranked higher in the final BCS poll than UGA....after all, they both won their division;)

Back