Deeeeeetroit Basketball!!!!

d7f90da1.jpg

Go Cavs :salut:

I don't think Saunders coached a very good series but then again I don't think many players had a great series either. They've been inconsistent at best and every key player has just disappeared for games at a time. That's partially the coaching to blame but for a team like this that's been together, that's the players' faults as well.

I just don't think they played with the same passion as the Cavs or the Bulls after the first two games for that matter. The Cavs have been 10-times more confident and that really has allowed them to edge the Pistons in several of these games. The refs sucked. But the refs always suck. The Cavs have been very impressive. The Pistons thought playing their "C" game, which usually looked more like a D+ or a C- game would be enough to win. Huge congrats to the Cavs and the city of Cleveland. Pistons in 2008. :D

Impressive performance by Cleveland. Unfortunately, they have little chance against San Antonio. They'll win two games at most, IMO. The Spurs are too deep. I hate to say it because I hate the Spurs.

Daniel Gibson:eek:

also Rasheed Wallace is too good to be a mental midget. Even though I thought the officiating was terrible, he still has to rise above it.

They go from worst team in the league 3 years ago to the NBA finals. DAMN impressive! (Hopefully the celts are taking notes)

:salut::salut: to the cavs :salut::salut:

Back