Deeeeeetroit Basketball!!!!

9204d113.gif

That was pretty damn funny, but LeBron is more intelligent than the majority of the NBA.

Yay cavs :)

I would love to see the results of the intelligence test that you administered to the "rest" of the NBA. :cool: Get off LeBron's nuts and start worshiping Randy Moss already. :salut:

I would love to see the results of the intelligence test that you administered to the "rest" of the NBA. :cool: Get off LeBron's nuts and start worshiping Randy Moss already. :salut:

It doesn't take any intelligence test to know that a well-spoken kid who has never gotten in any trouble is smarter than the punks in the NBA who can hardly put a coherent sentence together and go out and get in trouble every night. It's called common sense. You're just so damn biased and you think anyone who isn't on one of your is a stupid POS.

It doesn't take any intelligence test to know that a well-spoken kid who has never gotten in any trouble is smarter than the punks in the NBA who can hardly put a coherent sentence together and go out and get in trouble every night. It's called common sense. You're just so damn biased and you think anyone who isn't on one of your is a stupid POS.

Ummmm....when did LeBron get traded to the Pistons? My bff was coming to LeBrons defense (unless you are talking about the playful banter with Jerry and Rex):rolleyes:

Back