Cowboys-Packers

HAHAHA!!! TO drops an easy TD in the end zone and Al Harris picks it off. I loved his reaction. He got up and ran as fast as he could straight to the bench as if he was trying to run for a TD. EFF TO!

after further review.......

20071129-230724.jpg

nice camel toe!

thank you rodgers for making me feel a little better about the future. now back to a couple more beers before bed.

my boys done good last night

i have to hand it to the packers though. they played better in front of aaron rodgers than they did in front of favre, and he did great. they kept it competitive and it wasn't a blow out, that's my kinda game no matter who is playing

my boys done good last night

i have to hand it to the packers though. they played better in front of aaron rodgers than they did in front of favre, and he did great. they kept it competitive and it wasn't a blow out, that's my kinda game no matter who is playing

Agreed. I don't even like watching the Cowboys blow a team out.

All in all it was a good game. A couple iffy calls, especially the pass interference late in the game. I know it went in the Boys favor, but the Pack got hosed on that one.

Glad to see Romo finally perform well in a high pressure situation too. They needed a good, solid win against a strong team heading into the playoffs. Good confidence builder.

Back