Cool as a cucumber

rexvos

Bench Warmer
Tim Rattay comes in on a 4th and 1 on the 3, and throws a TD under pressure to give the Cardinals a lead over the 9ers :cheers:

Can you post ANYTHING without somehow mentioning the seahawks?

Ohhh... a mention of the Seattle Seahawks... and that gets even this PATSYS fan in a tizzzzzzzzzzzzzz or.. is your nickname ANDY?

Joy. :roll:

What the FFFFF is up with you anyway? I haven't said ONE WORD about your team.. yet you are going off on me.... Someone :secret: in your ear maybe?

I have had enough of people :starwars: with me.... so :p

I will have a :roflmao: tomorrow K&K.....:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh... a mention of the Seattle Seahawks... and that gets even this PATSYS fan in a tizzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What the FFFFF is up with you anyway? I haven't said ONE WORD about your team.. yet you are going off on me.... Someone :secret: in your ear maybe?

Yeah you haven't done anything personally to me, it just annoys me that most other people on this site can contribute in other threads without only talking about their own team.

Ohhh... a mention of the Seattle Seahawks... and that gets even this PATSYS fan in a tizzzzzzzzzzzzzz or.. is your nickname ANDY?

Just so we're clear, I have no idea what the heck any of the above means.

But back on topic, congrats Mike :cheers:

Yeah you haven't done anything personally to me, it just annoys me that most other people on this site can contribute in other threads without only talking about their own team.

But yet you decided to tee off on me anyway. Nice. :roll:

Do I have a TARGET tattooed on my head or something? What gives you the right to go off on me? I am one of the FEW people on here that has NOT gone off on you for your Patriots fandom. Yet, now you go off on me. Thanks :roll: :roll: :roll:

Typical Patsys fan :roll:

Back