Congrats to the G.S. Warriors... but who was the REAL MVP of the series?

Who should have been named NBA FInals MVP?

• Andre Iguodala

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The entire G.S. Warriors Team

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Andre Iguodala was named series MVP. Most of the Sports Talk Shows this morning (and late last night) are stating that LeBron James should have been named MVP even though the Warriors took the series in six.

Thoughts?

Iguodala seemed like a strange pick to me...he did play well, but I don't think he deserved the MVP. I think far and away the best performance of the finals was LeBron James...but I'd also have a hard time naming someone MVP on the team who lost the finals. I felt that Steph Curry was the key in the Warriors winning the title. I felt that he made plays when needed...even if he wasn't consistently his normal self during the series. I'd have voted for Curry.

But Iggy did contain Lebron more-so than anyone else on the team could've.....he deserves credit just for that fact.
(granted I'm a little bias cause Iggy is U of A alum!!...whoop, whoop!! GO CATS!)

It was between Steph and Iggy......there should be a rule that an MVP's cannot be picked from the loosing team....that would just be sillyness!!

But Iggy did contain Lebron more-so than anyone else on the team could've
That's true...LeBron only had one of the greatest individual performances in finals history. However, he did better than anyone else at containing him and he was their only real threat.

there should be a rule that an MVP's cannot be picked from the loosing team....that would just be sillyness!!
I don't know about that...certainly it should be rare, but if one player stands out so far above the rest I don't have a problem with it. I don't know THAT much about NBA history...but I do know that one Super Bowl MVP was on the losing team (Chuck Howley).

Good point....i guess it's possible, and could be warranted if the situation presented itself.....as long as its NOT Lebron!!! ...lol

Back