Colts Headcoach found..

Yeah.. all signs point to no more Manning in a Colts Uni :(

But.. its a business.. so.. what can you do?.. besides maybe being a bit less triggerhappy when it comes to letting people go :LOL:

I think they need to get rid of Manning now if they plan of drafting Luck. Try to get some value out of him while he still has some.

I think they need to get rid of Manning now if they plan of drafting Luck. Try to get some value out of him while he still has some.

That's just it, though, they won't get anything out of him. They're just going to have to release him. He'll be an unrestricted free agent because they have to make a decision before that infamous March 8 deadline which, conveniently enough for Manning, is 5 days before the new league year starts. It looks, in all likelihood, that Peyton will become one of the best players to ever hit free agency.

Well, the way Irsay is talking.. it sounds like they'll keep Peyton AND draft Luck if Peyton is healthy. Seems odd, but if it weren't for the gigantic paycheck, it would make 100% sense. And Irsay is mad enough to pay both, teach up Luck, rebuild the rest when Peyton is done.. or done in Irsays eyes (which might be now, but he hasnt told Peyton yet?).

From the media exchanges I've seen in the last few days with Manning and Irsay it looks to me like it's over and they both seem to know it.

Back