Christmas in July - Secret Santa

Last day to sign up. I will randomize the participants sometime tomorrow and will be sending out PM's with who you will be sending to.

Haha just sent every bengals card in my collection to brad
So hopefully I don't get his name!
Sent him a free package to help his collection!

PM's will be coming out shortly. As long as everything goes smooth I will be doing this again in November/December.

PM's have been sent to everyone with the person they are to send to. Please feel free to send out your packages at any time. I would like everyone to have their packages no later than the end of the month. If you don't think that it will be possible to meet the deadline, then please contact me so that I can let your person know that their gift will be late.

One last thing, please post on here once you have recieved and share with everyone what you got!

This Santa has sent out his package!

Holy Super Speedy Gonzales Batman. That was fast.

I was going to say I might be able to send out to my Good Little Collector tomorrow depending on what I can find cloging up my collection. :LOL:
Not guaranteeing it though. Saturdays are my mailing out days so If I'm like SpeedyMurray there I might be able to send out tomorrow (I already have a copule of packages I was going to send out last week but my Post Office didn't have power due to the freak thunderstorms last Friday :( ) Or I'll ship the 21st as I might not be able to send out next weekend (July 14th). I should be able to get the package out by the end of the month deadline.

Warning! Secret Collector: I tend to go overboard on these types of things. ;)

Well I am not as quick as Brian, but my package will be sent out first thing Monday morning.

Mine will probably not be out for about another week. Going to hit up the Bay to see if I can find something.

Back