Christian's Mail Days

XianSPL

Prospect
Transactions: 3
So I'll keep all of my mail days in one thread from now on, starting with today.

Bought into an Inception case break on LCB last week and only ended up with a Fitzgerald base and a Beanie Wells base. No use scanning those. You've all seen them before. :)

But today was an exciting mail day for me as I got something from eBay that I was waiting for. Pretty happy about it so without further ado:

CCI08232012_00000.jpg

1960 Topps Sandy Koufax

It's not in the best condition but not horrible by any means. Definitely worth more than I paid for it. Great addition to my new SK PC. Stay tuned for future mail days! :D

That is a sweet dual, it may have a chance at COTM! Bundy is going to be sick, if he continues at his current pace!

Hey guys, had a two package mail day today. Some amazing stuff. I might have posted about it before ... about my Triple Threads Bengals hits at LiveCaseBreak a couple weekends ago and they came in today. You can check out the video on my YouTube if you really want to but I'll put the pictures here.

http://youtu.be/VCVTKXx9pWE

First of all, Ron (aka everyjeter on Twitter and at LiveCaseBreak) sent me a nice package of some Upton and Koufax base cards and inserts and also included this beaut to add to my PC:

CCI09042012_00005.jpg

THANKS, RON!!!

Then I got my mail day from the 2011 Triple Threads break which was done by Brad Zeigler of the AZ Diamondbacks. bradkcincy, you're gonna love this! I pulled the Bengals in the random and arguably had the best hits of the case. Okay, okay, no 1/1's but ... still, I did awesome. So without further ado ...

CCI09042012_00001.jpg

Andre Caldwell jersey - 32/36

CCI09042012_00004.jpg

Andy Dalton jersey - 18/36

CCI09042012_00003.jpg

Andy Dalton jersey - 11/27

CCI09042012_00000.jpg

A.J. Green jersey auto - 09/90

and ...

CCI09042012_00002.jpg

A.J. Green Triple jersey auto - 7/9

I'm a little bummed that the little pieces of the N in the jersey spot are a little funked up but I'm not complaining. I mean, it's a gorgeous card regardless! Definitely a great break for me!

Back