CHF's Entertainment extravaganza! All things non-sports!

Time to add some more to this, I need to scan some more stuff.. so until then, I'll add a card.. or two actually.

First up..

Ron Perlman as Hellboy..
RonPerlmanHellboyauto.jpg

And Karel Roden as Rasputin..
KarelRodenHellboyauto.jpg

Hellboy is one of my fave comics, and I love, and I mean LOVE, the two movies. I need a Selma Blair auto to go with these :p Anywho, The hero and the bad guy from the first movie.

Cool stuff. I've got some Trek stuff. Went to some Trek Conventions and Sci-Fi Conventions in late 80s early 90s. Have a Marina Sirtis signed photo. Need to locate where I have it. For the sci-fi folks when possible I get them to sign it "to CaptKirk"

Cool stuff. I've got some Trek stuff. Went to some Trek Conventions and Sci-Fi Conventions in late 80s early 90s. Have a Marina Sirtis signed photo. Need to locate where I have it. For the sci-fi folks when possible I get them to sign it "to CaptKirk"
Thanks Cap. Uuuh I'd love to see that pic, I take it you met her? :drool:

Time to add another IP auto in here

KaneHodderIPautomalm3-3-2012426x600.jpg

[video=youtube_share;rM7BBUM2BAA]http://youtu.be/rM7BBUM2BAA[/video]

Kane Hodder, actor, stuntman.

Best known for: The role of Jason from the Friday the 13th franchise

Why I wanted his auto: I love horror, and Hodder is not only Jason, but has appeared in a ton of other great movies.

I have no clue how on earth this took from march 3rd til now for me to upload this pic :LOL: But it did, and here we are :p

Anyway, I went to Malmö Sweden, just across the water. About 45 mins by train. We(my fiancé, my dad and I) go to the Sci-Fi convention every year, and this year, there were no less than 3 actors I'd love to meet. One was Kane Hodder. Jason.. freakin Jason! From the Friday the 13th movies.. If any of you watch Ghost Adventures, he was in one of their episodes as well. He was very very, cool.. only one negative.. his rep guy was plugging his book so hard i almost punched him :LOL:

Like I said, there were three so, I'll be adding two more from that show :)

Very cool, Mark! I actually didn't know his name, or what he looked like, but I do like all of those Friday the 13th movies!

Very cool, Mark! I actually didn't know his name, or what he looked like, but I do like all of those Friday the 13th movies!
Thanks Mike :)

He played Jason in parts 7, 8, 9 & 10, so if you've seen em all you've only seen him 4 times :p

Why on earth didnt I think about it, and wait with posting his pic until today??? It just dawned on me!! :LOL: I should have waited lol

Added a video of when I/we met him.. My fiancé VIbe (no not pronounced like most of you would :LOL: ) is the camera"man" :D

Back