Chaos Trading - March '15

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
So @Amandashubby2010 gave me an idea for a new game we could try today, so I thought I'd kick it off and see how it goes. This is a little different, so bear with me as I try to explain how it'll work here on TCZ.

1. Members who wish to join will post a scan of the card they want to play with in this thread. There will be a minimum of 10 members needed to play, and a maximum of 15 members accepted.
  2. Cards should have a minimum, indisputable, sell value of $15. eBay sold listings is a good place to find out what your card's sell value is. This may be increased in the future, depending on how popular this game seems. A maximum of $25 is recommended, too, but it's certainly not required.
  3. There will be a poll created and entrants will vote for up to 6 cards. Votes by non-entrants, and votes for your own cards, will not count.
  4. The 6 members with the most votes will be our participants, and the cards they submitted will be sent to me. In the event of a tie, the card submitted first will win.
  5. Once all cards are received there will be a random drawing of participant's names. The top 3 names in the list after the randomization will be declared the winners.
  6. The 1st winner will receive 3 cards, 2nd winner gets 2 cards, and 3rd winner gets 1 card.
  7. The cards will be distributed, via draft, in this order: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 1st
  8. I will ship all cards to the winners.

Since this is our first time doing this I'm not going to post any hard deadlines just yet. Once we receive at least 10 entries I'll set a cut-off date for entries to be submitted. After that, we'll have a vote lasting 3-4 days (or until all entrants have voted), and a deadline for getting cards mailed. If there are any questions, just ask. Otherwise, let's see those submissions!!

Last edited:
The sell value has been changed to a range of $15-25. Obviously you can go higher, if you wish, just don't expect that everyone else will submit something higher.

Last edited:
Here's my submission:

rs9p1utz.jpg

Back