Cards FT and FS

well wat do u want for the gerald green then.

XquisiteCardz said:
You wanted to trade the hamilton dual auto jersey for the green, and I didnt need the Hamilton that badly since I didnt really like his auto there...

Not sure, I dont think you would be willing to trade the triple auto for it? Would you be willing to buy? I also kinda liked that richard jefferson auto patch...

the card isnt listed in my version of beckett, but the common card is $40, but thats probably low... I think Jefferson would be higher, but do you have interest in my Ivey?

would u do the richard jefferson auto/patch for the gerald green auto SPA and a decent game used card

XquisiteCardz said:
the card isnt listed in my version of beckett, but the common card is $40, but thats probably low... I think Jefferson would be higher, but do you have interest in my Ivey?

Thats really not a bad deal, fair in sell value and all, but I dont really wanna trade my green spa for the spgu jefferson right now.

I really loved the triple auto, but you didnt like anything else fomr my site besides the green, and the green is BV $40, not sure if i could add anything...

Anyways, I have to go right now, but will get back to you tomorrow on this.

WildThing17 said:
Not being a jerk but do you really want to move any of these. You have had 80 plus replies and have not made 1 deal. HMMMMMMM
Yea HEs Right And Its Nice to Ignore People Also But OhhWell its Life Thanks Anyways No Longer Interested =)

Back