Arod play Bush league or not

• Yes

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
I love how the media here in the Northeast always busts down on Arod. Anyway, out here the talk has been whether or not Arod's play against Toronto last night was bush league or not... what says you all?

I think it was bushleague...but I DON'T think it is worthy of all the talk about it. I swear that is all Jim Rome was talking about today.

Didn't see what happened, but just read about it. All he did as yell when the guy was going to catch a pop out? Sounds like the media needs something to talk about...:rolleyes:

not bush league at all. Gamesmanship yes. Was it bush league for Rick Hamilton to stand in the way of LeBron James whent he was getting ready to put the game out of reach? No. Just a ploy.

I would have and have done it , didn't work though.

C'mon MEN the 3rd baseman is a turd for not knowing his players voice or location. It's fielding 101 , know your location and the location of others. And yes i've played the game , not on this level though which doesn't really matter. Fear will kill you in Baseball , I have the crooked nose to prove it :p

I would have and have done it , didn't work though.

C'mon MEN the 3rd baseman is a turd for not knowing his players voice or location. It's fielding 101 , know your location and the location of others. And yes i've played the game , not on this level though which doesn't really matter. Fear will kill you in Baseball , I have the crooked nose to prove it :p

Do tell

Back