Football Browns trade Trent Richardson

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Mike, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

Adam Schefter just reported that the Browns have traded running back Trent Richardson to the Colts for a future 1st round pick. In my opinion, the Colts win this deal BIG TIME! What do y'all think about this?

2. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

WOW! I could not believe when I heard this, one of the best young running backs for a draft pick? And with the Colts solidifying their running game it won't even be a high draft 1st round pick. The Colts will definitely be a force in the playoffs now!

3. Mike

I couldn't agree more. The Colts just got a LOT better on this move, and the Browns just shot themselves in the foot again.

franklinguy52 likes this.
  4. pwolantern

pwolanternTCZ's #1 Manningham collector

This is a great move for Indy, not sure what Cleveland is thinking but I have a feeling that Richardson will do great things for Indy

5. I feel that Johnny Football will be a Cleveland Brown next year.

6. Mike

I thought the exact same thing. I don't think that'd be a good idea either, though. Whoever picks him up will regret it. I don't see him being too effective in the NFL.

7. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

Johnny Football is a head case and will not make it in the NFL, but they may go for Teddy Bridgewater