Football Boxbreakers Select FB 12 Box Casebreakers Group Break - COMPLETE

I know it's a ways out but let me know if the team ownership looks right as some may have added extra teams last break that they didn't want to keep. We will probably go back to back months in this break as NT releases in March.
I'm know this is probably not the best place to post this but Gottabe my husband Joe passed away 1/26/19 I received his cards in mail and thought you all should know.

I'm know this is probably not the best place to post this but Gottabe my husband Joe passed away 1/26/19 I received his cards in mail and thought you all should know.

I'm so sorry to hear that news Jeannie and I must admit I suspected something was not right as Joe always was quick to reply to my emails and notes. You should know that while this is most frequently viewed as a silly hobby to many "non-collectors" Joe had a ton of friends in the hobby as we really are a bit of a family. He had been a part of my collecting family since 2007 and I could always count on his friendly banter, updates on how his mission to get Logan interested in cards was going, his pride at pulling the Red Grange auto, and sending freebies back and forth to each other when we found something we knew the other person could appreciate. I know for a fact he did this with many others as well. Even the Ben Roethlisberger card I have used as my profile picture was one I pulled for him in one of our breaks so we go way back, and I will miss his friendship. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Just know that Joe will be missed by many others you probably had no idea he touched.

I hadn't looked at our old Boxbreakers site for years (stopped updating it over 7 years ago) but there a couple photo's of Joe and Logan on our "About our Members" page from back in 2010 if anyone wants to take a look;

https://www.freewebs.com/boxbreaker/aboutourmembers.htm

So sorry for your loss, Jeannie. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I really am sorry for your loss. I only had a few interactions with your husband a few times. Praying for you and thinking of your family today. “Father, may you bless this family who lost a loved one. Joe was a kind man and sounds like a great father. May you allow his wife and son the ability to grieve. Allow them to lean on friends and family when needed. Bless their son as he grows up into a man and allow him to strive to be just as his father was. We ask in your name amen”.

Our two XRC redemptions are QB3 and RB5.

QB3 ends up to be Haskins who goes to the Redskins so that will go to Rareluck.
RB5 will have to wait another day or two.

Back