Football Boxbreakers Select FB 12 Box Casebreakers Group Break - COMPLETE

This always confuses me. How can a digital product be out of stock? 🤦‍♂️
I am wondering the same thing. However I think they have X amount that they allow of Gift Certs and once that is reached until some is used they probably just say out of stock. Does not make sense but whatever.

Case has been ordered.

Still have some draft slots available if anyone is interested.

Just missing Gottabe and I haven't been able to reach him but will cover his team for him since he has been a member forever. Holding off till tomorrow to start the draft in case anyone else wants to grab a slot as we have 3 available. Release is Wednesday but there is potential that if I don't get the case that day we will have to wait on the break until Monday as I am out of town Thur-Mon. I'll keep you posted.

Also for any XRC redemptions, I will hold on to those until the draft when the correct owners are identified and will send them out then if that works for everyone?

Last edited:
Just missing Gottabe and I haven't been able to reach him but will cover his team for him since he has been a member forever. Holding off till tomorrow to start the draft in case anyone else wants to grab a slot as we have 3 available. Release is Wednesday but there is potential that if I don't get the case that day we will have to wait on the break until Monday as I am out of town Thur-Mon. I'll keep you posted.

Also for any XRC redemptions, I will hold on to those until the draft when the correct owners are identified and will send them out them if that works for everyone?
Okay good to know. I like the idea of holding onto the XRC Redemptions. Thanks.

I will start the draft tomorrow so if anyone is wanting to join us let me know by the end of the day today!

Draft is ready to go and we can begin immediately;

Draft Order:
1. NYMetsJets - Falcons
2. Sportscloset12 - Seahawks
3. Crpalmi - Panthers
4. Sportscloset12 - Dolphins
5. Rareluck - Redskins
6. NYMetsJets - Buccaneers
7. Yzerisdaman - Jaguars

Available Teams;
Tennessee Titans -

Last edited: