Football Boxbreakers June Monthly Hobby #2 Group Break

Crpalmi

Prospect
Transactions: 3
Hello all! We're back with another month of our Hobby #2 group break! If you haven't heard of our group breaks before, we are TheBoxbreakers.com group breaks and we specialize in Football breaks. You can find over 1500 break videos on Youtube under our user name Crpalmi and we have been running group breaks for almost 6 years now. Our cornerstone is our monthly Hobby and High End breaks and recently we decided to introduce a 2nd of each of these two groups to try to get more folks involved. If you have interest in joining us just check out theboxbreakers.com website or reply here in this thread and we'll go from there. All boxes will be on Youtube with links and results posted here. Take a look at the product list and details on the website and let me know if interested!

http://theboxbreakers.com/football-hobby-2-monthly-breaks.html

Chris, I'm not sure if you have a waiting list or not, but if the Cowboys open up in either the #1 or #2 hobby breaks, I'll take them! Also, if you start a #3 break, I'll take them there too. :p

I'm gonna follow Mike here, if the Colts open up.. But you already knew that :p (somehow missed the email about the second group :(

I'm gonna follow Mike here, if the Colts open up.. But you already knew that :p (somehow missed the email about the second group :(

Sorry Mark, I know you were included but since I sent it to quite a large distribution list it may have gone to spam. So far no plans to start a 3rd group but I appreciate the interest!

Sorry Mark, I know you were included but since I sent it to quite a large distribution list it may have gone to spam. So far no plans to start a 3rd group but I appreciate the interest!

Well, you know you have at least 2 spots sold already if you do decide to start another one. :LOL:

Sorry about the lack of updates as I have been trying to get all 4 of the drafts completed. The High End breaks are being pushed back a day as they are still drafting but the Hobby groups are ready to go. I just hope I can load the videos in time! Let's plan to break about 8:45pm(ct) tonight. Emails are being sent out as well to notify all participants. Good luck all!

Running just a few minutes behind as pics are still loading. Give me an extra 5 minutes before we get started.

Back