Football Boxbreakers Hobby FB Group Break - February - COMPLETE

I will drop the Redskins and pick up the Steelers. Also a draft spot.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding. I got married less than a year ago myself.

Hmmm...since Blowout redid their site not sure how to send money like before.

1. From "home page" scroll all the way down to the bottom. On the bottom left you will see "Gift Cards" above the Twitter, Facebook logos. Click on that.
2. It will redirect you to purchase "Gift Cards", and each gift card can not be over $200 so if it is you will just have to do one for $200 and add to the cart and then whatever else.

I hope this helps. It took me a few minutes to figure it out as well.

1. From "home page" scroll all the way down to the bottom. On the bottom left you will see "Gift Cards" above the Twitter, Facebook logos. Click on that.
2. It will redirect you to purchase "Gift Cards", and each gift card can not be over $200 so if it is you will just have to do one for $200 and add to the cart and then whatever else.

I hope this helps. It took me a few minutes to figure it out as well.
Got it thanks. Money sent!

We passed our deadline so I’ll give it another day before looking for back-ups. If anyone is interested in being added to the waitlist for any teams please let me know.

Had to go to back ups so Cardsick45 takes over Patriots and the Titans and Bucs become available. I’ll give it a day and then crunch the numbers to see if we need to alter the product list at all. Hope to break next Thursday or Friday.

Back