Football Boxbreakers Hobby FB Group Break - August - COMPLETE

Crpalmi

Prospect
Transactions: 3
Hey guys, I've been meaning to bring back the Hobby break for a while now and Dvashun74 also mentioned maybe starting a Hobby group. I'm fine being a participant or a break host but I am somewhat limited on both budget and time so this is what I would like to propose and whoever leads it I would certainly be in. I am proposing a break every other month at a budget of $40 for the first slot, $38 for each additional, and $12 for optional draft slots to pick among the unclaimed teams. This would be a mix of Hobby FB boxes over the last 2 years but probably more of a focus on the current year. The product list would depend on the final number of slots sold of course but here's the type of list I was thinking as I always like to have one higher end product included whenever possible. We could shoot for an early August break if we have enough interest. Team ownership will start with owners of the Casebreakers group so let me know if you want to change, drop, or add any teams.

Product list (subject to change)
2017 Majestic
2017 Contenders Draft
2017 Classics
2017 Prestige
2017 Certified
2016 Optic
2016 Select

Payment Deadline: Aug 4th
Break Date: Aug 18th

Team List; (Bold = paid)
Arizona Cardinals -
Atlanta Falcons -
Baltimore Ravens -
Buffalo Bills -

Carolina Panthers - Sportscloset12
Chicago Bears - Crpalmi
Cincinnati Bengals - Gottabe
Cleveland Browns - Crpalmi
Dallas Cowboys - Sportscloset12
Denver Broncos - Sportscloset12
Detroit Lions - Po10sho
Green Bay Packers - Schickfaced
Houston Texans - Cardsick45
Indianapolis Colts - KenGraff

Jacksonville Jaguars - Sportscloset12
Kansas City Chiefs - Cardsick45
Miami Dolphins -
Minnesota Vikings - Rareluck

New England Patriots - Dvashun
New Orleans Saints- KenGraff

New York Giants - Drast
New York Jets -
Oakland Raiders -

Philadelphia Eagles - Vito
Pittsburgh Steelers - Gottabe

St. Louis Rams -
San Diego Chargers -

San Francisco 49ers - Joemontana25
Seattle Seahawks - Dakinjay
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Dvashun
Tennessee Titans -
Washington Redskins - Rabs

Draft Picks;
Rabs
Cardsick45
Gottabe
Dvashun
Dvashun
Crpalmi
Rareluck
Crpalmi

Waitlist:
Bears - Kiansdad
Packers - Pavi3
Jaguars - Rareluck
Patriots - Cardsick45

Last edited:
Chris I would be in for a bi-monthly football break at $45 or less per a team. How will teams be determined? In my opinion if Chris runs it the people who own the teams on the case breakers break should be able to retain their teams? I saw that because I would love some of the same teams. If Chris does the break and teams carry from case breakers, for the bi-monthly Mike can have the Cowboys.

I'd like to drop the Chargers and pick up the Cowboys in this break if @Sportscloset12 is still cool with that.

Yeah, so Mike, if you are okay with this are you willing to share and do every other break? You can have the Cowboys in this one if you and Chris are okay with that?

Keeping Giants,Broncos,Panthers.
I'm fine with this but may need a reminder to update in future breaks. You didn't list the Jaguars, are you dropping them?

I'm fine with this but may need a reminder to update in future breaks. You didn't list the Jaguars, are you dropping them?

Wait if I drop the Jaguars here does that mean I would drop them from the case breakers breaks? If it doesn't matter then I want to drop the Jaguars for this break and not the case breakers. Case breakers I want the same teams as I had for Elite until I figure what teams I want moving forward.

Yeah, so Mike, if you are okay with this are you willing to share and do every other break? You can have the Cowboys in this one if you and Chris are okay with that?

Keeping Giants,Broncos,Panthers.

I'll take whatever I can get. Ha! Sure, I'll do every other break with you on the Cowboys. Thanks!

Wait if I drop the Jaguars here does that mean I would drop them from the case breakers breaks? If it doesn't matter then I want to drop the Jaguars for this break and not the case breakers. Case breakers I want the same teams as I had for Elite until I figure what teams I want moving forward.

No, you would not lose them for the Casebreakers as once teams are sorted out these will be two independent breaks. I'll update the Jags as available for this one.

Back