Football Boxbreakers Casebreakers Black Friday Group Break #4 - COMPLETE!

2014 Topps Chrome Mini is pretty cheap now as a case and has some really good hits and color. I know it isn't new but I'd be willing to help pitch in for a case of that if people wanted. Cases are below $500.

Wow at least my three teams each got a hit. That Dez Bryant rookie auto patch made this last break worth getting into. Thanks and NO base please. Just hits, rookies, and parallels. Also when we start up again I want to see what teams I still own moving forward.

A better break for me than the last one (It was pretty easy to do, anyway:D)
All the cards, bases and dupes included for me. thanks Chris for the great job

Not sure if you PC Cowboys, but if not, and you want to move that Bryant, hit me up to see if we can work something out.

I do PC old school Cowboys players as well as a few current ones. I actually will be keeping this Des Bryant because I only have another card of him. Sorry.

I do PC old school Cowboys players as well as a few current ones. I actually will be keeping this Des Bryant because I only have another card of him. Sorry.

No need to say sorry. I was just making sure before you tried to move it elsewhere. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Here's the top 10 list from this last break;

We started with an AP Rookie jersey but it goes to the Cowboys based on where Mr. Williams is;

Hit #9... Bo knows the top 10;

Hit #8 we make it to the autos and start with Billy the kid;

Hit #7 we have seen several of before in these breaks;

Hit #6 has gotten quite a bit more popular in the last 2 months;

Hit #5 is another back-up waiting for his turn;

Hit #4 was our first Amari Cooper of the year;

Hit #3 was our 2nd Billy the Kid of the break #/75;

Hit #2 was a guy we seem to seldom pull but always glad to see him;

And the #1 hit was an old-school hit if you count 2010 as old school;

Back