Football Boxbreakers Casebreakers Black Friday Break #2 - COMPLETE

Let me know if you are having any issues seeing or hearing. I will do a recap video at the end with just the hits.

While the video loads I'll do a quick top 10 as I sort. We had a hot box out of 2014 Hot Rookies with 45 or so cards that were all numbered under #/100 and most under #/50. As for hits, we got a ton of them but here are my top ten;

#10 was a guy we hit last time and I'm not sure he belongs but people seem high on him;

#9 was the #1 pick a couple years ago and is numbered to #/30;

#8 finally gets some playing time so we'll see how he does but it's numbered to #/35;

#7 came from Exquisite and is another questionable entry but is a low numbered RC with possibilities;

Hit #6 was another one we hit last time but remains a hot commodity;

#5 we go back to Exquisite for an all-time great in Earl Campbell;

Hit #4 is our only non-auto but he's a big name from 2014 so he belongs;

Hit #3 comes from Topps Prime and back to yet another Bengal who had a good break;

Hit #2 and #1 both came from the same pack so it just depends on how you place them but I'll go with this order out of UD Inscriptions;

and #1:

Can't do any better than Mariota and Winston autos in the same pack! As a Texas fan I am interested in the Earl Campbell auto for whoever has that card going to them!

Back