Football Boxbreakers Casebreakers Black Friday Break #1 - COMPLETE

I apologize but I had a miscalculation in the budget and need to take out the extra box of 2010 Topps Platinum I added in the other day. We're still at 31 boxes as long as we get the Rams covered.

Last edited:
I have a taker for the Rams if we need it tonight so that leaves 2 teams. If nobody takes them then Brian and I draft so Brian just let me know who you prefer and if they aren't purchased you can have them. We will break Thursday evening (exact time tbd).

By the way I purchased enough to hold 3 of these breaks so look for the break #2 thread shortly after this and let me know asap if you want to retain your teams as you will have first shot at them. The product list will be very similar with just a few minor changes (based on budget of course).

Despite a couple notes I was unable to reach Nate and we need to break so Franklinguy52 has picked up the Rams.

The break is on for Thursday evening starting at 7:00pm(ct) as this could be a lengthy one. I will post the link to the live stream here in the thread but will not be posting any videos except for a recap video at the end. By the way we may hit some Panini points along the way so if we do those will be randomized among all fully paid slots (draft slots won't count). This will be regardless of how many hits a person has and I will simply pull the name of a team out of a hat as we pull those along the way. Good luck all, there should be alot of stuff in this one, hopefully we see some quality hits along the way.

Chris, my computer at work doesn't show much or let me post, but DUDE! A Roethlisberger avatar? I've seen that one...lol No Manziel's?

Chris, my computer at work doesn't show much or let me post, but DUDE! A Roethlisberger avatar? I've seen that one...lol No Manziel's?

It was either that or a Jeff Rowe. I figured this one brought back better memories even if you didn't have it long.

But you gave me enough Jeff Rowe's to laminate my garage why stop now. :) Looking forward to the break, pretty sure no Rowe's in it and the best part is if there is, I don't have the Bengals this time.. I want them but not at a Jeff Rowe expense.

BajMurray drafts the Redskins leaving me the Cardinals. We're all set for tonight, see you at 7pm if you can make it!

Thanks for the break Chris. Don't know if I will be able to see any or all of it live. I will probably need to rely mostly on the recap. Freeman or bust with the Falcons.:) Also, I don't need base, so feel free to give Falcons base to your son if he is interested.

-Joe (Cardman123)

Thanks Joe! For the rest of you as well please let me know if you would like your vet base cards as I'd certainly appreciate not having to sort those... just let me know.

Back