Football Boxbreakers Casebreakers Black Friday Break #1 - COMPLETE

Just giving a quick top 10 hits from this one. I had stacks and stacks of rookies, refractors and parallels to sort through and well over 100 hits as well but here is a recap of what I thought were the top 10 hits;

#10 - always a tough one as you hate to leave some good ones out of this slot but I'll go with Anthony Barr auto #5/5;

#9 - certainly would have been higher a year or two ago but still holds in the top 10;

#8 - a key rookie auto patch that is numbered to only #/25 but the lack of a nice patch keeps this from being higher on the list;

#7 - tough to keep an Exquisite RC auto off the list especially when he is really starting to heat up;

#6 - although higher numbered than the other KB, this is a far prettier card;

#5 - although not numbered this guy is looking to be the real deal so he makes the top 5;

#4 - surprisingly our only #1/1 of the break and despite the player you just can't leave a card like this off the list;

#3 - the brand may not be the highest end but this guy is on fire and any auto of him will make the top 5;

#2 - this was one of the first hits of the break and a sweet on card RC auto from years ago;

#1 - combine a great player with a high end product serial numbered to just #/20 and it's money in the bank;

Back